cuz i like to try new sh*t

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Ice Breakers Sours - Tropical

I really like Ice Breakers (the games AND the candy!). They've come out with the original flavors (green tin) and the berry flavors (purple tin). I like both varieties so far, with a higher liking for the original green tin (just my preference). And now they have a new tropical one (orange tin).

I'll have to say this is the NASTIEST tasting. Why? Cuz the flavors remind me of fruity tropical shampoo/soap or what it would taste like if I ever ate it. Not to mention leaves a gross after taste in my mouth for minutes after eating it.

Here are the flavors and colors:

  • Tagerine Passion: purple and orange speckles
  • Lime Coconut: lime green speckles
  • Peach Dragonfruit: purple and pink speckeles
  • Mango Margarita: lime green and yellow speckles

I just had some right now to distiguish the flavors with their colors. Ugh, I feel sick.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha I saw them @ Ralph's the other day and I was gonna try them... thank god i didn't eh?

6/12/2006 4:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh... thanks for letting me in the know! i like the original green tin one best too. good thing i haven't seen or tried out the new orange tin!

6/14/2006 9:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, i wanna try some for myself. whenever i visit you, i'm gonna have some so i can say that it's nasty too! hahaha.

6/24/2006 8:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home